TWYST's team includes MIT PhD's and entrepreneurs with deep experience in hardware development, RFID technology, data modeling, machine learning, and software development. We founded the company with the mission to reinvent the in-store retail experience by eliminating the checkout line.
- Experienced innovator and entrepreneur within the software, media and technology spaces
- Inventor-Patent Holder
- Has built, scaled and led the successful exit of three technology companies
- Mentor at Yale Entrepreneurship Institute
- Entrepreneur in residence at UWYO
Entrepreneur and Intellectual Property Expert
- Holds over 70 patent filings in photonics, energy extraction, materials, and IOT
- Hertz Fellow at MIT
- Principal engineer for Foro Energy—a company focused on inventing and commercializing high power laser technology for the energy industry
Product and Project Management
- Experienced leader in digital media, marketing and project management.
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Leeds School of Business, Marketing and Management
- Has helped numerous companies with start up growth and expansion
- Experience professional in the technology industry.
- Founder of MC10 Inc, developing stretchable electronics for athletic performance monitoring in collaboration with Reebok & others
- Designed/implemented data-centered enterprise software solutions
- Yale and the Yale Entrepreneurial Institute graduate
Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
- Team Lead and Senior Software Engineer, Pratt & Whitney
- Engineered/implemented data-centric software solutions for Fortune 500 companies
- Columbia MS in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence Tournament